View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 01:12 AM   #2
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
I've only had mine for a few days, so I don't think I can do the pro/con thing you ask for. There are quite a few things I know I want to try with it that I haven't done yet; some of them might become cons if they shouldn't work.

So far it's only pros.

The HD display is just wonderful. I can read smaller fonts than on standard definition, which means fewer page turns. Graphics display is also very nice. I've read a comic book with lots of different colours and shades, and it looked really nice in greyscale on the i62HD; 6" obviously isn't the ideal size for comics reading, but I found it quite easy to set the display up the right way.

Speaking of comics - the multi-format support is a very nice thing; haven't tried all the possible formats yet, though.

Handling is great and very intuitive. I just like having it in my hands and reading. But mind you, my only other e-reader was a Hanvon, so probably anything would have been an upgrade in that department. ;-)

Another important part in my decision to buy (from ebook-store.de) was played by the fact that I could see here in these forums that the seller is someon who knows his stuff, is actively involved in the improvement of the device and so I will be able to count on informed answers to any questions and help with any problems.

As you can see, I'm very happy with my decision so far, but maybe some peopüle who have had the i62HD a bit longer will chime in as well. I think you get a good impression by reading other threads here, also those about other e-readers. I spent an evening doing just that before I decided to buy the i62.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote