View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 08:28 AM   #134
jleliekelly
i'm getting there.
jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-600, MOTOROLA PHOTON & Toshiba Thrive
[QUOTE=phenomshel;1607871]I loathe ice trays. Doesn't matter what they're made out of, so I buy ice too. My husband also thinks I'm nuts.

One of my things is I only like fountain sodas. I will drive thru mcd's instead of stopping at a store. I think it's the straws not sure. So as an adult now totally hear what you are saying
jleliekelly is offline   Reply With Quote