View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 07:13 PM   #130
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Well that's one big misunderstanding on my part. So maybe he does turn into the ice tray fairy at night?
LOL It's okay. I found out recently that one of our neighbors thought we were married. Which makes me wonder what she thought about the young man who came to stay with me when John was in Chicago at Thanksgiving...

You know, maybe he does turn into the Ice Fairy at night... It would explain why I've never seen them together.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote