View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 11:01 PM   #70
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by aagstn View Post
So tired of hearing this complete nonsense. I have read on lcd devices for a decade and they do not give you headaches or eyestrain. I can only assume you use them in a completely dark room with the brightness cranked all the way up. Even then I doubt I would get a headache from it.
Many people suffer from the "headaches" and "eyestrain" from reading on lcd screens.....the fact that you don't is great for you, but you can't really deny that it does indeed exist for others.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote