View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 04:09 AM   #3
R.G. Cordiner
Enthusiast
R.G. Cordiner is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!R.G. Cordiner is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!R.G. Cordiner is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!R.G. Cordiner is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!R.G. Cordiner is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!R.G. Cordiner is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!R.G. Cordiner is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!R.G. Cordiner is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!R.G. Cordiner is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!R.G. Cordiner is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!R.G. Cordiner is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: none
Just received a great review on Amazon:

Thanks Big Al:

It's been many years since I've read a kids book from start to finish. I'd purchased "Candy Wars" to read with my 7 year-old granddaughter. Her first visit we took turns reading. She managed her part without much help from this old geezer. By the time of her next visit she was on her own, I'd finished without her.

At its heart this is the story of a fantasy land where tooth fairies live when not slipping a few bucks under your pillow. Yes, fairies, it's too much work for just one. When little brother James disappears his sister Emily manages to follow him into the land of the tooth fairies. The fantasy land R.G. Cordiner has created will spark a kid's imagination while Emily and James encounter a castle made of teeth, chocolate-arrow-shooting snowmen, a toothless dragon, and more. Buried inside the adventure are a few lessons they might not realize they've learned about the evils of war and importance of family.
R.G. Cordiner is offline   Reply With Quote