View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 10:49 AM   #442
Cruzan80
Cruzan80 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
All of that was checked. Are you sure it is #mycollections, and not just #mycollection (no s) or #collections? Not sure why when I sync to Calibre, all of the user-made collections on the device disappear. The Order Series Shelves is also empty, even when I tag the series with My Collections.

Just to make sure I understand these steps, I have the books on my device (with series info underneath). I need to make a collection that is the same name as the series, include them in that collection and then run the order Series Shelves function, or the function will create the collection based on the series information? Do I need to have the series highlighted when running the function?

Speakingtohe, I no longer have my Sony (extended protection money paid for the Kobo). Is there a way I can get the configuration info off of Calibre, to set it up for the Kobo? On my Sony, the series and tags all defaulted into collections of the same name. If it makes a difference, I was running PRS plus on there.
Cruzan80 is offline   Reply With Quote