View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 10:26 PM   #1043
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
Kobo Touch home screen looks better with 2.1.5 less cluttered and easy to navigate but the carousel of 5 book covers is near worthless for my 65 year old eyes. I can easily read title and author on only 2 largest covers and maybe title on 3rd smaller 2 covers with bright illumination. While library book lists with even smaller covers I can easily read Title and Author. Not from tiny decorative covers but easy readable captions.

It is long past time to have realistic 2 rows of 3 covers on home screen of 2nd largest present cover size on home screen with always readable captions below covers.

Another good option would be to have Reading covers on home screen displayed same as Discover covers with captions below covers which is better with it's Synopsis pages.
But this might be really too slow responding with books on SD card.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote