View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 02:20 AM   #84
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppowell002 View Post
I have donated or recycled all my paper books. LIBERATING!
UGH, I should do that... I really should... But I am not yet ready to let go. I still have a bunch I haven't read yet! Perhaps recycling/donating the ones I have, and keeping the ones I will read again and again (the Harry Potters for example and LOTR/Hobbit), and maybe sell the ones which are now considered antique or collectibles (eg; a 1925 edition of the Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam) .. I have no kids to pass all this on to, nor any reliies and much as I love the Sallies, I dont think thats an appropriate place to offload some of my books.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote