View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 04:05 PM   #38
no.guru
Crazy like a
no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzoens View Post
Well, I took a few minutes to watch this review. It wasn't made by Apple themselves, but it sounds like it.

As for the display itself, the video shows images/footage from Apple of the pad being used on the beach in bright daylight. Although the reviewer is holding one as she speaks, she is indoors. There is no review of the display in the daylight.

If it is as easily viewable as the pictures imply, it will be a big step forward. Of course I have my doubts but I will believe it when I see it, and good for Apple and users if it does.

Even if the display is easily viewable in bright daylight, e-ink displays will still have the advantages of vastly superior battery life and reduced eyestrain.

For now, I will sit on the wait-and-see side of the bench.
no.guru is offline   Reply With Quote