View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 03:50 PM   #7
hughes
Addict
hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Galaxy Nexus, iPad 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceQueen 23 View Post
I am so happy that I found this site and so many wonderful people willing to help one another. Hughes, thanks for explaining the difference between E Ink ereaders and LCD-based readers. That was very helpful. It sound like I should go out and get myself a Nook Color. Kudos to each of you!
Oh, you're welcome. Happy to help. If you haven't already, you'll probably enjoy pouring over the posts in the Nook forums to learn more about the Nook Color.
hughes is offline   Reply With Quote