View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 10:37 AM   #8
gweminence
Fat Guy
gweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen Morse View Post
I'm curious about the changes to this. Do you still have to use a separate program to do a mobi=>mobi conversions to update the headers and put in the AISN, or do the more recent versions of calibre now handle this?

I've stopped using the kindle app on my other devices but I might be tempted if I could sync non-amazon books.
You can sync non-amazon books. Just be sure to convert them to .mobi (even from original .mobi files if they're not from calibre or amazon) to .mobi in calibre. Like I said, I use this constantly, switching between my android and kindle.
gweminence is offline   Reply With Quote