View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 01:50 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyronedavies View Post
I have a very small netbook and I was wondering if it is possible to flip a book i am reading in calibre so as to emulate a real book. I want to view it horizontally on the screen.
You want to turn your netbook sideways to read the book? If so search Google for a utility to do this. I found such a utility for my daughter's ASUS Eee netbook. It worked great but it turned out not to be something she wanted.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote