View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 11:59 PM   #84
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
Right now I am reading all about Marc's morning shopping, eating and showering.
I'll install a webcam (not in the shower - that's pay-per-view).

Quote:
It is fascinating stuff! I can't wait to read what happens next... Will the wallet hold all the stuff the last one did?
No. The wallet I bought last week (a nice, dark green, kangaroo leather) is too big, tempting me to stuff it full. This one is much smaller - I'll even have to sacrifice a couple of cards (not the credit cards; never the credit cards).

Quote:
Will he start wearing undergarments to lengthen the life of his shorts' crotchal area?
Never! The shorts must learn to live in their new full-body-contact crotchal environment, or suffer the early indignity of the rag bin. I'm sorry, but they're my principles, and I refuse to compromise (besides, when you get that nice cool breeze up your shorts-leg....ahhhhhhhh).

Quote:
Will he still get rid of all the dander, or will his body crevices get irritated?
I know you shouldn't scratch an itch, but my word it feels so good.

Quote:
I have no life, so I find living vicariously through Marc the next best thing!
All of the superficial and quotidian pleasures, but without the irritation (well, mostly without irrititation ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
It's kinda like The Truman Show.
...thus confirming the crux of my chronic paranoia. Now excuse me while I go look for cameras...

Cheers,
Marc (There's one! Oh, no, don't worry...that's one of mine)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote