View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 06:42 AM   #8
pphilipp
Addict
pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Apple iPad 3 (I have owned many other tablets)
Having now owned a larger Android device than a phone, I can say the system itself is designed for a small screen, such as a phone. The user interface on a 7" device is still quite lacking. I found my finger had to dance all over the screen to complete simple procedures... not a problem with a 3" screen but kind of ridiculous when using larger real estate.

As a system for ebook reading, I prefer Windows CE and other custom systems. So far, Android has been my least favorite way of reading ebooks, but perhaps it will keep improving. My advice is to wait.

Last edited by pphilipp; 05-29-2010 at 07:18 AM.
pphilipp is offline   Reply With Quote