Thread: short timeout?
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 10:24 PM   #25
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas777 View Post
As I mentioned earlier I do not like the remember option either. And back in school it wouldn't be 15 seconds before some had done something stupid if I had left the computer unlocked, so 900 is plenty...

So in my opinion 15 minutes is just plain wrong and a few hours would be the correct choice.
Why don't you just use the "remember me" option and then logout when you are done? Or, use a private plug-in that kills all your cookies when you close the browser?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote