View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 10:34 AM   #9
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
I looked into it when the tiny + issue first came up, and the + is drawn by the app (it is not an icon). My impression was that this issue had been fixed in 0.10.X, but I switched to OpenInkPot on a Hanlin V3 (also FBReader by the way) for most of my reading before upgrading my iLiad to that version. Perhaps it was fixed on the DR1000S, but not the iLiad?
I remember that conversation now. We were both surprised it wasn't an icon.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote