View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 02:21 AM   #14338
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I certainly wouldn't consider this to be a "YA" series in any way whatsoever. What makes you think of it as one?
Because the first book deals with problems a child/teenager might have, being a royal bastard. So I automatically put them all in "YA"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
While I really enjoy both the movies and the books, they are only loosely related to each other, so try not to go into them expecting the books to match what you saw in the movies. After the first one, I think the only relation is the main character's name. Even the first one was modified heavily for the movie.
It's like How to train your dragon, then? Even better.
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote