View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 06:03 PM   #8
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by transmitthis View Post
Adding real Books
I tried adding a real book to Calibre once, my monitor fell over
Since the OP posted their query some months ago, I'll direct this at you:

Ebooks are real books!!

As for Jon's post,
Quote:
But do you want to see a list of books you can't put on your reader?
People have been cataloging their books long before e-versions were available. Was this really a serious question? I have hundreds of books in my living room that would be in calibre if I wasn't so intimidated by the task. I need to buy an ISBN scanner or it will simply never get done. I only plan to catalog the non-fiction, which is most of them.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote