View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 02:59 PM   #13
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
The Alachua County Library will let any Floridian have a card for free, but the catch is that you do have to show up in person to get it. I don't know how close you are to Gainesville.

I was lucky, I got a card from Alachua before they adopted a geographic restriction and I've got more than two years to go before I'll be verified. It's a pretty good library, so depending on where you are, it might be worth a road trip. Once you get the card, it'll be good for three years.
Hmmm, well I'd have to find an add'l reason for going as I'm a good 5 hours from there, unfortunately, but that is great to know. Thank you very much for the info.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote