View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 09:13 PM   #21
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
What is the actual reason you wanted to surround an existing cover? I'm just curious...

If I didn't implement the feature above then one thing I can do is add drag/drop to the images list. So you could hit O to open the folder, bring up the cover generator, drag the cover onto the list in the dialog and then hit ok. You would also presumably want to delete it from the list the next time you opened the dialog if it is not a reusable cover. It's a couple more steps but you could do the same thing.

Or I could implement the extract from book option - which is "safer" in that it can be run repeatedly.

Though it is the actual use case scenario that intrigues me the most as to whether I add that in to see how useful others would find it - so, what are you up to Walt?
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote