View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 05:53 PM   #3
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean invented the internet.Manichean invented the internet.Manichean invented the internet.Manichean invented the internet.Manichean invented the internet.Manichean invented the internet.Manichean invented the internet.Manichean invented the internet.Manichean invented the internet.Manichean invented the internet.Manichean invented the internet.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tselling View Post
Also is there a way to write a template for more than one level of directories based on tags? I would like somthing like Nonfiction/Finance, Nonfiction/Reference, Nonfiction/Study Guides, etc. Putting slashes in the tags gets changed to an underscore. Thanks again.
There's a rather obscure feature I use to designate directories: If a tag starts with a backslash, it gets interpreted as the path that the ebook should be saved in instead of the template. (I think it overrides the template. Not totally sure.) This, however, only supports static paths for every book- no fancy templates or anything.
(As an explanation: I use this because it was the only practical way to get the directory levels the way I like them during 0.6.x, and I'm too lazy to switch to using templates as long as this works.)
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote