View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 09:10 PM   #99
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
If the tracking says delivered don't panic. I had it happen it means your Fire is at home with your mailman or mail lady. She does this to me all the time. The next time she comes around it will be delivered.
Mine doesn't even leave a yellow slip.

All Emailed books go in Docs Amazon and most Sideloaded books will show up in Books. It's a bit iffy sometimes sideloaded books show up in Docs. It's all about the tag in the book so it depends how the book was made.
Thanks Blossom. If it was the regular guy I probably wouldn't worry. But my mail was delivered earlier and I was home when they say it was supposed to be delivered. Nobody rang a bell or anything. I'll call my local post office tomorrow morning and see if they can tell me anything. I deleted my CC from Amazon just in case.

So back on topic. Do you leave the [pdoc] tag in the book or do you remove it?

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote