View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 12:39 PM   #4
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
More info

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
Nate - Since the Kindle shows a PID in your Mobipocket Deskop, have you tried to register it with Fictionwise and see if you load the Fictionwise DRMed .PRC onto the Kindle?

If you're busy I can wait until I get mine tomorrow.
I guess it wasn't clear from my post that both the PIDs were registered. When I tried to open the ebook, the Kindle refused to read it because it wasn't from the Kindle Store.

I have downloaded stuff on the Kindle. The problem I had before was that I had not initialized the device. You do this by opening the menu, going to the "Settings" menu, and look at the information there. (That's all I did.)

The Washington Post was not worth buying. It was not the complete paper. No ads, but it lacked about half the content and there were no comics. That last one is the killer.

P.S. I forgot to mention before that I can see a folder marked "System" on the Kindle. I am going to go poke at it for a while and will be back in a second.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote