View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:40 PM   #2
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcapwn View Post
Ok I know you guys are going to be mad but... I need a copy of the disk image because I didn't back it up. Being the brilliant guy that I am, I though I could just re-flash with an old firmware using the usb download trick but after I messed up my firmware it doesn't recognize the device. I have opened it since, and if no one has an image i'll tinker but it's a shame to have a bricked thing like that.

Anyways, you may now commence the defamation and libel.
How are you going to load a disk image if the usb isn't working?

Anyway, is it possible to do a factory reset (I believe you use the pinhole in the back in combo with the power button)?