Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 11:20 AM   #174
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
When I fixed up the formatting, I also fixed up the ToC in the NCX.

I also made sure the files were properly named as well. I use Sigil to split, rename & fix the ToC. Works very well.

I've removed paragraph spaces and put in indents. It looks so much better and so much easier to read. Paragraph spaces take one out of the story as instead of going from words to words, you go from words to space to words in every paragraph. It is OK to go from words to space to words for a section break. But otherwise, nope.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote