View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 03:17 PM   #9
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Your turn, Mr Moto was an enjoyable trip back through time to an exotic East that was the ideal setting for mystery and espionage. It is a formulaic story that turned out to be a lot of fun. My library has the first three Mr. Moto books, and I liked the first novel well enough to read the next one, Thank You, Mr. Moto.

I particularly enjoyed reading about the political climate in the 1930's, as well as the descriptions of Shanghai. I lose interest quickly in a book that has no sense of place and time, and Your Turn, Mr. Moto has both in abundance.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote