View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 04:51 PM   #5
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by negris123 View Post
I was wondering if anyone is experiencing this:

I downloaded the update manually and after it finished installing I noticed it added about four samples of books automatically to my home screen. I archived them all since I was not interested in any of them. Hopefully, this doesn't keep happening. I had two samples added to my Home screen and when I refreshed my library it added two more.

Also, the synchronization between nook str and nook color is not working for me at all although this feature has never worked for me in the past. However, since the initial post said "improvements in Last Page read feature" I thought maybe this had been sorted out.
Don't know about the syncing problem, but the additional samples were not part of the upgrade. They were samples that they happened to add to everyone's list the same day that the update became available. This was discussed on the bn.com forum and the people there was also archiving the books.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote