Thread: Reading light
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 03:59 AM   #19
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBird View Post
It's between The Daylight24 and the Verilux (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...895863-5939951). From what I've read on another thread the Verilux is not well constructed...fragile in fact, but the coverage and quality of the light are both excellent.

I do have a concern about the big base on the Daylight24. Doesn't look to me like the cover of the Astak Pocket Pro will accommodate it. Do you have an opinion? I do like the looks of the Daylight 24.
Thx for you input.
d
Here are a couple of pictures from the Daylight24 light, let me reiterate that the uneven lighting and the glare are not the same as seen in real life, it seems these full spectrum lights don't like to be photographed. The sony does not accomodate the clamp normally either, I just place it on the front part of the cover and flip it over, you can see it in the first picture in that post.

Have you looked at the Mighty Bright Duet? one advantage it has over the Daylight24 is the smaller clamp and its not a battery hog.
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote