View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 07:56 AM   #15
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Yes, exactly like all other Sigil "Open With" editors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwalper View Post
Yep, that's why I'm staying with 9.14. Tried the newfangled PageEdit - didn't like it. Unless I'm doing something wrong, the page doesn't refresh when a new chapter is opened - same (old page) remains in the editor. Yes, I can (1) save, (2) close the editor, (3) open new chapter, (4) open editor -- too complicated for my liking. That single click in 9.14 has me spoiled.
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote