View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 08:36 AM   #2
lfo777
lfo777 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.lfo777 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.lfo777 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.lfo777 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.lfo777 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.lfo777 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.lfo777 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.lfo777 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.lfo777 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.lfo777 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.lfo777 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Tea Touch Lux 3
Hello,

No differences in term of hardware.

In term of firmware, the Tea one is based on the pocketbook one + specific library to buy ebooks. The Tea Firmware is older than the pocketbook one.

You can update a Tea Touch Lux 3 with the Pocketbook firmware, then you will have a more recent firmware, but you will loose the specific library.
I give a trick on the french forum to access again the specific library after updating a Tea Touch Lux 3 with the Pocketbook firmware : https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=269256

I have a Tea Touch Lux 3 and I updated it with the pocketbook firmware.
lfo777 is offline   Reply With Quote