View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 05:17 AM   #554
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjallenupthehill View Post
Sigh...

You've missed the whole point about the distinctions between inspiration and blatant copying.
As this was one of the main items being discussed, I can only assume that you missed some of the posts, got bored, or speed read the posts.

You're not a Twitter user are you by any chance?
There's a thin line between inspiration and "blatant copying" and not everyone can even agree as to where that line is. In light of your line about suing anyone who copied the design of a building, Apple's UWS store is a hoot. Again., especially so since they had the nerve to file a patent on it.

I use twitter but I don't see how that is relevant to anything. If you want to communicate with me directly, PM me.

--Pat