View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 10:57 AM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonDan1 View Post
Then why does the description of the forum called DEVICES say it is for:
Troubleshoot installation and connection issues specific to your device or OS, and learn how to make the most of calibre's device integration features

Also I initially posted in the Kobo forum. If you clicked on the link in my post you would have seen that. I never got any response from you in that forum so tried posting here thinking according to the description this was MORE appropriate.

Does this mean that you have no solution for the problem? If so just say so.

Thank you for you time.
You just shouted at Calibre's creator

The answer is because this is a single KOBO device problem and NOT a Calibre talking to all Kobo's of the same model.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote