View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 11:43 PM   #1
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Just took the plunge

Hi All,

Well time for an announcement. I just minutes ago placed my order for a black PP. My first e-reader. So now I sit here eagerly anticipating its arrival.
I have to say thanks to all of those who posted reviews and answered my questions, made my life easier in trying to make my final decision, especially given this is my first device and I have not seen e-ink in 'the flesh' so to speak.

So, we'll see how long before I get to hold it in my hot little hands
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote