Thread: My iRiver Story
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 01:54 AM   #1
sceadugenga
Connoisseur
sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
My iRiver Story

I'm now the proud owner of an iRiver story.
My Mum, who's nearly 90, summonsed me to the mall to meet her and my father (who is 90) to look at eBook readers as she wanted to be at the cutting edge of new reading technology.

To cut a long story short she whipped out her plastic card and bought two iRiver Storys with little input from me, they just happened to be the most expensive in the shop, and gave one to me.

Now it's too late for "should haves", what I have is what I've got, and due to travel commitments I have had little time to play with it up till now.
I have found out that my computer wont talk to it if plugged in directly. But if the memory cardis removed and put in the computer it askes to reformat the card. I run on Windows XP.

Any advice on that and any other iRiver Story quirks appreciated.
No hurry, I have about a dozen new hard copy books to wade through first.

Edit: And comics, can I get a bigger card and load comics onto it? Do I need a comic reader downloaded onto it?
sceadugenga is offline   Reply With Quote