View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 02:31 AM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingercat View Post
OK I have found FBREader and worked out how to sintall it. It looks like I need shell access to run it tho which I still haven't been able to get. Will the iliad connect to IDS via USB? or do I need to set-up an ethernet or wirless connection to do that?
You can only connect to the IDS via a network connection, not via USB. If you have a router which is a DHCP server (almost all are), it's very, very easy - just use the "Wizard" on the iLiad to set up a wired network connection and it'll set it all up for you.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote