View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 11:23 PM   #7
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
B&N's Nook is irrelevant to me ... the brand does not exist in Canada. And despite a really awful review in the NY Times, hey, V1 of anything usually can stand improvement. "Android" is going to be very important in the cell phone and netbook space -- keep your eyes peeled in 2010. Morphing this over to a slick e-reader has tremendous potential.

So -- I adore the K2 I've been enjoying for a few weeks and am not in the market for anything new, including a Nook if they were sold in Canada. But, that's today. However, Kindle will be a moving target, too: so when the day comes, will it be Kindle 3 or Nook 2? Now there's the real question!
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote