View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 04:04 PM   #59
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by morriss003 View Post
Thank you. Pack? I not crazy about that word in this story, because I'm trying to convey a sense that the werewolf myth is based on a misconception about werewolves due to their appearance. I'm suggesting that under the myth lies the truth, that werewolves are a species that evolved a civilization millions of years earlier than primates, and that this civilization flourished until they were almost wiped out by an airborne virus. Like primates, the family was the main unit of their civilization. The werewolf who intends to wipe out humanity knows that he is attempting a terrible thing, but the pain of his rage compels him forward.
Thanks for clarifying the idea behind the story It made me think that maybe the werewolves had another name for themselves. We evolved to call ourselves "human" so how would their much older/evolved population refer to themselves?

This is starting to sound very exciting... The story could go in many directions.... evil corporations, secret governmental genetic programs, mystery/love story, human/werewolf joining to combat evil.....

OK, I'm very much on pins and needles I can't wait to see how this story continues.... Write, write, write

for sharing the beginning with us!
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote