View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 09:35 AM   #1
Ned
Ebook reader
Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O (ed 2, v1), Kobo Forma, Kobo Libra 2
Thumbs down You need to own a reader to join

Hi just a small point, but on your joining form, it won't let you leave the "Type of Reader" box empty. Nor will it let you blank it out after joining.

Since I'd expect many new members to be, like me, non-owners but on the lookout for advice, you might benefit from allowing a blank box here.

Yes, I know you can lie about it, as I did, or even put None as I discovered, but not everyone is as bold as I am.
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote