View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 06:44 AM   #7
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No, it's just not something I have ever found the time/interest to implement.

The MOBI metadata code was not originally written by me, which makes modifying it to deal with joint mobi files painful. And then MOBI is a reverse engineered format, which means that every time I make a change in some aspect of MOBI handling the only way I can validate that change is by creating lots of test files and uploading them to a Kindle and seeing what it does.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote