View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 08:45 PM   #32
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
What Can I say.... Windows 8 is good ...have it on two computers but I use Stardock's Start 8 to make my computer more like Win 7. However, the start up and shutdown is much faster on my machines than windows 7. http://www.stardock.com/products/start8/

Tablets: Now making my Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 my main work tablets. I bike 15 to 30km a day between workplaces and the tablet beats the small notebook I had for formfactor and weight. Yes I have a bluetooth keyboard that works fine with both Nexus computers and my droid phone. 85 percent of my work can be done by tablet and I only need my notebooks when I print something out in the morning before my workdays. Me thinks the tablet is not quite there but the DAY is approaching every week.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote