View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 11:18 AM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrh View Post
Thanks for the advice Blossom. I managed to get some of my non Amazon books into my archive and I can read them in the Kindle app on my phone and tablet and they keep synchronised.

However if I go to my laptop and open the Kindle Cloud Reader I only find the books from Amazon in the Cloud. Shouldn't I be able to view my added books from any Cloud Reader running in a browser without having to authorize each PC?

Thanks.

Brian
Amazon Cloud Reader doesn't have this feature neither does Kindle For PC. It only works on the apps and Kindle devices.