View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:07 AM   #25086
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Yeah I hear you brother. I must say I have tried to stare at the sun in the face and giving it a piece of my mind, I've told it that it was just a stupid ball of fire and that if he doesn't tune it down a bit that I would douse it with a water sprinkler or something. But somehow I can't stare it in the face long enough to finish what I have to say to it. Go figure

Oups and I almost forgot: I win !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Stupid Sunday. What's so special about the sun that we have to dedicate a whole day of the week to it?
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote