View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 01:53 PM   #131
Lsantiago7859
Enthusiast
Lsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Samsung 10.1 tablet, Nook HD+ and SONY PRS-T2
I LOVE MINE!

I started using a Sony reader in 2006 as a present to myself when I stopped smoking. I was hooked then. I am still putting books on them that I will read, whether today or tomorrow. When I had an accident which messed it up, I got a Nook Classic which I wound up giving to my son, now like me. I also gave my grandchildren one each. Children have to carry enough in their backpacks. I see that these have made reading much easier for them. I love both my Nook Color and Nook Simple Touch, which I got for different reasons. I will always have an ereader. I will never buy dead trees - I stopped then.
Lsantiago7859 is offline   Reply With Quote