View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 04:55 PM   #914
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dailyalice View Post
Hey everybody!

I've started putting together my attempt at a document (or series of webpages) on "How to use Calibre to organize a fan fiction library" which of course will feature this plug-in heavily, but I also want to write down the steps people might take in Calibre in general, what other plug-ins they might install and configure, etc.

[snip]

Thanks!
That would be very much appreciated, as I started using this plugin only recently, and would love to read some advice on how others organize their fanfiction library.