View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 03:08 AM   #37
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@DiapDealer - no-one has reported any errors from when they close Sigil, so that is a new one to me. The Open With issue was that launching Sigil showed an error dialog box where it complained about conflicting C runtime dlls before starting up anyway. It wasn't a crash like you mention above, and the new Open With plugin should avoid that issue.

Please do keep experimenting to see if you can replicate that close Sigil crash, I have never seen that one but would like to eliminate it.

Edit: Did you get the closing crashes with the 0.5.905 build too, or just this one? That would help us track it down. As meme reminded me that sounds like a memory cleanup issue. It most likely will be that using some particular feature of Sigil is triggering it. If you can remember which feature(s) you were using in those sessions where it crashed that may help...

Last edited by kiwidude; 10-02-2012 at 03:46 AM.