View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 04:45 PM   #2
LuceBianchi
LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook 1st Edition
I don't know. I've never minded extra formats (I run calibre as a content server, as well), and always converted my books before sending them. (I'm a nook user myself, so I don't deal with .mobi files much.)

But, until you find a better solution, you can delete the old format (or new, if you want) with "remove selected formats".
LuceBianchi is offline   Reply With Quote