View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 09:03 AM   #12
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Until then... this thread will flip-flop between utter disbelief of your plight and adamant belief in Amazon's inherent account-canceling evilness (and everything in between). What this thread won't do, is help you in any practical way. Talk to Amazon. We can only offer moral support or snide remarks.
Wow, that was brilliantly insightful and concise. You just saved me hours of checking back here.

And no, despite how it may sound, I do NOT mean that sarcastically.

I will be curious to hear what happens at the end, so I hope the OP will keep us posted.

(Oh, you can put me down for half a portion of disbelief, two something in-betweens, and two...no...make it one...snide remark.)

Last edited by ApK; 03-27-2012 at 09:06 AM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote