View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 08:51 PM   #15
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
With the latest March 2 update? NO!

Post March 2nd update, my Vox now SUCKS!

Now, each time I turn it on, I have Social (let's hug!) Media and book marketing...SHOVED IN MY FACE!

Had this been known, as I was considering a Vox, I NEVER would have bought it. As far as I am concerned, the Kobo Dev Team RUINED my Kobo (Vox) experience.

Enough now, that I am considering selling the Vox, and waiting for another 7 inch (I have one in mind...) pad to become available for purchase. Yeah...I am that mad as a Vox owner, over this ram/forced content update.

Shame on you, Kobo. Shame on you. This was not a feature update. This was a MARKETING update...on MY DIME

Last edited by Reader Paradice; 03-02-2012 at 08:55 PM.
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote