View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 03:50 PM   #8
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Right, you can get good 4GB SDHC cards rated for higher speeds, at a lower cost.
The only reason, that I can think of, for a larger card would be if you were to want a
large MP3 library as well as an ebook library.

The current Libre Pro firmware is 20i.

My current 4GB SD card holds 2.99GB as 6,741 Files in 50 Folders, and it is not
noticeably slower in any way. (Both the SD card and the internal memory are formatted
to FAT32.)

Geeks.com is often a good place to find factory refurbished "geeky" items and last year's
models that were over produced. It's not a bad place to find cheap SD readers, either.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote