View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 10:41 AM   #13
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Calibre does not have a plug-in to remove the Apple DRM, so books purchased from iTunes can only be read on an Apple device (as I recently found out to my cost). I won't be buying any more iBooks from Apple.
Thanks for the info.

I had a feeling that some such restriction applied. It's a pity because one is then tied to using an iPhone, Touch, or iPad―none of which are really ideal e-readers {though they're fine in a supplementary role}.

Last edited by fantasyfan; 02-13-2012 at 10:44 AM.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote